Distressed Jean Jacket For Women
You know what can be really "distressing"? Waiting years and years to get your denim jacket to achieve that perfectly faded, slightly worn-in, cool-but-not-trying-too hard distressed look. Ain't nobody got time for that. Well, we do. So we did the work for you, adding just the right amount of rips and abrasions to get that aforementioned effect. We figure you've got better things to do with your time.
- Spread collar.
- Seamed yoke in front and back.
- Long sleeves, with buttoned cuffs.
- Six-button front.
- Button-flap pockets at chest.
- Vertical welt pockets in front.
- Banded hem, with adjustable button tabs at back waist.
- Frayed rips and abrasions at sleeves, front yoke and hem create a distressed, lived-in look.
- Soft, medium-stone washed cotton denim.
- cotton 100%
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Slightly fitted through body.
- Denim jacket hits at waist.