Mixed-Fabric Slip-Ons for Men
Savings Applied at Checkout
Fit & Sizing
- To measure your shoe size, place a piece of paper on the ground. Stand barefoot on the paper. Using a pen, draw an outline of your foot. Use measuring tape to measure the length of your foot on the paper.
Call us lazy if you want. But we're seriously hooked on slip-ons. For starters, does anyone really enjoy fiddling with all those laces? We have three words for you: airport TSA line. Next, slip-ons are the rare style that's on-trend and ridiculously easy to wear. That's like a unicorn in the fashion world. Plus, these kicks have memory foam insoles and are both water- and stain-repellent. No wonder we wear these every day of the week. Which is why we made 7 different pairs in a mix of fabrics like linen, twill, faux-suede and faux-leather. We did it for us and for you.
- Mixed-material upper.
- Webbed-elastic side goring.
- Cushioned insoles made with memory foam. Like walking on fluffy little clouds.
- Water & stain-repellent fabric. Take that, rain and dirt.
- Contrasting rubber midsole and flocked outsole.
- Easy slip-on style.
- Tan color only: features smooth faux-suede front and faux-leather sides and back.
- Black/Gray color only: features smooth faux-suede at front and soft, brushed flannel at back.
- Beige, Light Gray & Light Blue colors only: features textured linen-blend upper, with contrasting faux-leather trim at heel (55% cotton, 45% linen).
- White color only: textured faux-leather upper.
- Navy Blue color only: features smooth faux-suede upper.
- Black color only: features soft-brushed twill upper (97% cotton, 3% polyester).
- Cognac Brown color only: features smooth, faux-suede at front and faux-leather at sides and back.
- Washed Black only: features cotton canvas upper, with faux-leather ankle collar.
- 100% synthetic materials, with cotton lining and synthetic/rubber outsole
- Spot clean.