Ankle Rain Boots for Women
Savings Applied at Checkout
Fit & Sizing
- To measure your shoe size, place a piece of paper on the ground. Stand barefoot on the paper. Using a pen, draw an outline of your foot. Use measuring tape to measure the length of your foot on the paper.
- Waterproof rubber ankle-length upper, with webbed goring at each sides.
- Lined sock and cushioned foot bed.
- Rubber lug outsole and 1 1/4" heel.
- Approximately 6 1/2" tall.
- PLEASE NOTE: webbed elastic side goring is not waterproof.
- 86% rubber, 14% polyester
- Spot clean.